segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2015

Especial "talk premium" - Tradução Hamaguri (vol 3)


 Asaichi vol.3 (19:35-33:50)
2015 08 28 part1

(l) What is the words of your parents which impressed you?
(yuzu) In the case I cut my practice for baseball, I was told something like “Do you like skate? If you don’t, quit it and do baseball. If you do like state, continue it” This was every time so that it became a kind of trauma. What was important to them was whether I did skate because I loved skate.
If they had told me to continue skate and I had done so following the words, I might have had feelings like being compelled to do skate. Something would have been different.
Further, figure skate is a sport needs much cost, which burdened our households. My sister also did skate..

21:10
(As an example of his hate-to-lose spirit, Tuzuki disclosed his childhood episode)
(l) (Tuzuki’s words)
Those days, there were several naughty boys of his training mates older than him by one year. They often fought against yuzu. He bore without crying, and sometimes fought back. He really had hate-to-lose spirit.
(yuzu)
They didn’t feel like seniors. My thought was I would never lose to them. I hate to lose about everything, study, games… This spirit comes from some DNA, though I can somewhat imagine from who the DNA is passed on (lol).
(l) If you couldn’t win despite of a perfect performance, how would you feel?
(yuzu) I’ve never done a perfect performance itself.
(l) Also about that Sochi’s SP?
(yuzu) Short was not so bad though... But I could have done more. I’ve never been satisfied with my performance thinking I could have done more. Something to be improved is always found.


22:58
(move to costume corner)
(l)By 78yo, man. How do you determine your costume?
(l)For example, about RJ2?
(yuzu) This was designed by Johnny Weir, who is not a choreographer and I respect. No to emphasize the male too much, to express both man and woman around left arm. And black gradation.. If the boundary was too clear, this would look like a shirt.
(m) How did you proceed?
(yuzu)Various points are to be considered. Figure skate costumes need to stretch in every direction. … Design itself was Johnny’s but we didn’t follow as it was. We went into details based on the design.
(l) question, I heard a yellow bird was designed somewhere.
(yuzu) It doesn’t appear on the photo... I wonder where… I would rather not say. …
Designer may have put it in a hidden place. In Japanese castles in old days, the creator or maker engraved his name onto a stone of ”stone walls” secretly. The yellow bird is something like that.
(l) Try to increase the number of spangle?
(yuzu) About spangles, in many cases, we decrease them rather than increase.
(m) Consider the balance with spotlight?
(yuzu) We make costumes based on the idea that skates are not spotlighted. For competition costumes, we work out so that the white costume should not be melted on white of ice.
(m) Then, pants are black?
(yuzu) About me, they are basically black.


(l) By 35yo,woman, About costumes, can he wear costumes by himself?
(yuzu) I can do basically. The zipper is put on front (PW), back or so. But the costume of RJ2 was impossible, since the ornament at the left shoulder was so delicate. In case of a costume of a back zipper, I put on it by myself.

27:50
(l) By 50s, woman, What do you do about washing costumes?
(yuzu) Costumes are washed by hand every time. They are delicate.
(m) When you have 2 shows in a day?
(yuzu)I sweats a lot. I just hang it. Sometimes costume stuff dry or iron it. But basically the care of costumes are to be done by ourselves. We must manage the shows by only one costume.

28:52
(l) By 39yo, woman (total 800 over!) You seem to be taller than your official height of 171cm.
(yuzu) I’m often told that. It partly owes to the improvement of my muscle. But I don’t think I get taller so much..
(Measurement time! Inohara-san is 175cm. And the difference was 2.2cm. Further, Inohara-san's shoes had thick bottom. They came to the conclusion that yuzu may get taller a bit.)
(yuzu) I wish there were not gravity!
(l) Do you want more height?
(yuzu) Yes. The larger height makes the performance better. And it can help me stand out despite of lack of skills (lol).


31:20
(l) What do you do to make your legs look longer?
(yuzu) Our pants, including today’s outfit, are high-waist. Black color also helps. Then, the edge of the blade is 8-10cm long.
(l) Are there any trick to make your arms or so look attractive?
(yuzu) That’s the part that I have to learn.
(m) Have you ever done ballet?
(yuzu) Only two or three months.. Just little..
(m) How about training on land, not on ice? Dance?
(yuzu) The aired film included me doing hip-hop, but it’s basically only during summer training camp. There aren’t any case where someone teach us dance and we do it on land.
(m) When you work on choreograph on ice and you want to confirm it on land, what do you do?
(yuzu) I confirm my body, like an angle of my arm, watching a window glass. But it is only recently that I began that thing. For one period in the past, I devoted myself to jumps mostly though...I can become an Olympic medalist. About artistic side, I have to improve myself more and more.
33:50


Fonte das fotos: Hamaguri e o próprio  vídeo

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .