segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2015

Especial "talk premium" - Tradução Hamaguri (vol 2)


Asaichi vol.2 (10:00-20:00)
2015 08 28 part1

10:35-
(l) What do you dislike best?
(yuzu)unn. I have a lot dislikes about food.
(m) For example?
(yuzu) Paprika (bell pepper)..
(m) Like green peppers?
(yuzu) Green peppers are OK. I’m not fond of a sweet taste or somewhat of paprika(bell pepper). It becomes like trauma. At my first overseas competition in Finland, I didn’t take any Japanese food with me. There were something like burger or sandwich. I bit into it happily, “Tomato!” , since I liked tomatoes. Then it was a paprika. It's been a trauma since then. But now I’m trying to overcome it.
(m) Do you have any dislikes other than foods?
(yuzu) Nervousness.
(m) Like before competitions?
(yuzu) I get rather nervous. It often looks like I don’t get so nervous though.. Sometimes I get too nervous and goes into a mess, and get into high tension-mode..
(m) It leads to better result?
(yuzu) Sometimes. But I learn to control now.
(m) Are you nervous now?
(yuzu)Now I feel nervous a lot, for I get talkative when I get nervous.

(l) By woman, 30s. About jumps, how do you feel while you are in the air?
(m) Before jump, form, speed, stroke, timing or so are in my mind. But once I take off, I go into the state of mindlessness.
(l) About quad?
(yuzu)Of course, form. But I rather see myself objectively, jugging the gap. Or thinking the form when I get jumping best. There are many such films in this era. I make the current state of body overlap with the images, and judge how it differs.
(m) About quad jumps. Fall or something?
(yuzu) At the moment I take off, I can get whether I'll fall or not. Those bad jumps lead to punk, fall after completion of rotation. Sometimes, I can’t possibly get the cause of the fail due to too bad condition.
(The topics about slight injuries by practice continue. )

14:38
(l) by 70s. man, “Your answers are great despite of young age. You must have been “a child prodigy”. I want you to become my grandson.(lol)
~
15:19
(VTR) Tuduki coach
(Tuzuki) When he was a child, the concentration last about 5 minutes. He was an ordinal boy, loved baseball and had always a ball and enjoyed throwing it at the wall.
He disliked practice, but at the competitions he was different. The concentration when he determined was remarkable.
16:50
(back to studio)
(The episode about practice which he disliked continues. And he says he loved baseball.)
17:54
(m) Tuduki coach said you had a ball during skating practice…..
(yuzu) The ball was not normal. I feel sorry for the stuff at the rink.. I rolled a piece of advertisement of paper at the rink.
(m) Into a ball…
(yuzu) Yes. At the front of the rink, I threw it on the wall.. Boys were about only three (of training mates). We curled up the magazines into a bad.. We always did so..
(m) Did you get scolded?
(yuzu) Of course!
~
(m) You disliked the practice, but you continued.
(Yuzu explaines he loved competitions and started figure skate following his sister.)
(m) Did you like to compete with others, or do something before people?
(yuzu) When I was a child the rink looked all the more large and I loved to perform in it.


Fonte das fotos:: Hamaguri e o próprio  vídeo
Fonte das fotos:: Hamaguri, o próprio  vídeo

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .