terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2015

Figipedia 2015


The TV Asahi aired a program that showed some of Yuzuru Hanyu programs over the years, this program can also see some testimonials from Yuzuru. Below are the videos with the program and a text summarizing some statements by Yuzuru about these programs. Thank YzRIKO and Yuzuland for everything!


A Asahi TV  levou ao ar um programa que mostrou alguns dos programas de Yuzuru Hanyu ao longo dos anos, nesse programa podemos ver também alguns depoimentos de Yuzuru.

Mission Impossible (2009-10 SP)
Y: This year’s short programme uses a powerful music, which is a kind of music that I have never skated to. I wish to express the powerful and heroic aspect [of the character] as it is from [the soundtrack of] a hero movie.

Romeo and Juliet 1.0 (2011-12 FS)
Y: The story itself is really famous, it was performed in movie, on stage. I think it is difficult and doubted myself whether or not I can master this programme. I hope to show my own style to the audience; I am Romeo and also Yuzuru Hanyu, I want to be both.

Parisienne Walkway (2012-14 SP)
Y: It is a rather mature kind of music. It emphasises on the guitar a lot. I hope to express this atmosphere of the music from myself; but now I think [my expression] is still overpowered by the music.

Romeo and Juliet 2.0 (2013-14 FS)
Y: Romeo and Juliet is the programme I skated when I went around [the country] and participated ice shows after the earthquake. The story itself is very special to me. The story is the same but the music is completely different so I can skate to it with a different style. I aim to skate Romeo and Juliet to the best of my ability now.

Interview after GPF 2013
Y: This [ribbon] is Hakata-ori (a textile/cloth that is made specifically in Hakata)

Phantom of the Opera (2014-15 FS)
Y: The biggest reason is because I went to the musical performance of Phantom of the Opera when i was in secondary school. I thought I really want to skate to this music since then. I hope the audience can feel that I am not representing an ordinary Phantom of the Opera; but skating and expressing my own Phantom, with my style.

Somebody to love (2011 Skate America EX)
Y: I think I fit with this exhibition number very well. There are a lot of people watching this exhibition so I want to do my best.

Notre Dame de Paris (2013 TEB EX)
Y: This performance itself is related to Paris so I want to perform this in Paris.

Parisienne Walkway (2015 WTT EX)
Y: I will skate to Parisienne walkway as an exhibition programme after a long time. It is a programme that allows many people to know me. I want to skate it in front of everyone again.

“From now on, every time I get a programme or a piece of music for a programme, I want to know what I want the programme to be. I aim higher and higher everyday [to achieve the programme I have in my mind.]” 

Source: yuzuland tumblr

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Source photos: Vídeos

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .