quinta-feira, 1 de outubro de 2015

Yuzuru na luta contra o bullying



  Yuzu’s anti-bullying message (source: yuzusorbet tumblr):

“Hello to all elementary school students and junior high students of Miyagi prefecture.  I am Yuzuru Hanyu.   I think you are having an activity now to stop bullying in school.  I also had some tough times when I was in school.  From a young age, due to skating, I had very little time to play with friends and I was lonely.   But now, I can talk in front of all of you like this and I want to give you some support.  I am very happy that I can do this. 
Each one of us has different feelings.  There are people who like tomatoes, there are also people who hate tomatoes.  In the same way, you will feel that you like this person and you dislike that person.   It’s natural.  But even if you don’t like that person, I think you can talk to each other, play and have fun together.  You will not be together like this forever.  So study together, eat together, play together.   I hope you can make school a happy place.  I will be supporting you from afar.  Please do your best.”


A mensagem de Yuzu anti-bullying :

Yuzuru gravou uma mensagem  contra o assédio moral  para para os alunos  do ensino fundamental e do ensino médio de  Miyagi. Sua mensagem pode ser  resumida da seguinte forma: "Eu também tenho lembranças tristes dos meus primeiros tempos de escola. Por causa de patinação, eu  muitas vezes não podia ir à escola e brincar com os meus colegas. Eu me sentia solitário. Mas estou muito feliz agora. Eu posso falar para todos vocês e dar o meu apoio. Cada pessoa é diferente. Alguém gosta de tomates, mas os outros não gostam deles. Nós  podemos  gostar  de algumas pessoas que outros não gostam. Mesmo assim, ainda podemos conversar com eles, brincar com eles e ter refeições com eles. Nós não estaremos juntos para sempre. Então, por favor, vamos criar um ambiente feliz dentro da escola. Eu vou apoia-lo de longe."

 
 
 
 
 
 

Yuzuru como sempre  usando a força do seu nome em prol dos que precisam.
Bullying é  muito grave e deve ser combatido.
Vamos ouvir e aprender com Yuzuru,  o mundo será um lugar melhor  quando aprendermos a olhar com respeito e admiração  o diferente. 

Video source: 宮城県インターネット広報資料室

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .