terça-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2015

Japanese Nationals 2015 - News


Yuzuru se apresentado junto com os medalhistas do Japonese Nationals 2015.

 
Yuzuru Hanyu Requiem of Heaven and Earth || Medalists on Ice 2015


Yuzuru Hanyu - 2015 MOI por japanskate

 
2015 MOI Finale por japanskate


Hanyu, Miyahara to lead Japan at 2016 Worlds
Source:  rockerskating.com



Following the conclusion of the 2015-16 All Japan Figure Skating Championships, the Japanese Skating Federation announced the following skaters who will represent Japan at next year's World Championships and Four Continents Championships.

2016 World Championships Team

MEN: Yuzuru Hanyu, Shoma Uno
LADIES: Mao Asada, Rika Hongo, Satoko Miyahara
PAIRS: Sumire Suto/Francis Boudreau Audet
DANCE: TBD based on team(s) making the ISU minimum technical scores before Worlds
2016 Four Continents Championships Team

MEN: Takahito Mura, Keiji Tanaka, Shoma Uno
LADIES: Mao Asada, Rika Hongo, Satoko Miyahara
PAIRS: Sumire Suto/Francis Boudreau/Audet
DANCE: Kana Muramoto/Chris Reed, Emi Hirai/Marien de la Asuncion
2016 World Junior Championships Team

MEN: Sota Yamamoto, Shu Nakamura, Daichi Miyata
LADIES: Wakaba Higuchi, Marin Honda, Yuna Shiraiwa
DANCE: Rikako Fukase/Aru Tateno
2016 Winter Youth Olympics Team

MEN: Sota Yamamoto, Koshiro Shimada
LADIES: Yuna Shiraiwa, Kaori Sakamoto



世界選手権代表発表 por japanskate

Japan representatives’ speech at Japan nationals
Translation by : yuzuland.tumblr

Shoma Uno
“Good evening. In this competition, I was able to deliver satisfying performances. Although I still have some regrets [from these performances], I’m happy to be chosen as representatives for World Championship. I will work hard in training, in order to have good performances at Worlds.”

Yuzuru Hanyu
“Thank you everyone for your support. I have regrets from the performances in this competition. Throughout the season, there are parts that I have improved on and parts that I have yet improve on. I will train hard to prepare for Worlds and aim for good performances in Worlds.”

Satoko Miyahara
“Thank you for your big support in this competition. I think I delivered great performances in this competition but I think there are parts that I’m not happy with. I will work hard so I can show everything that I’m capable of in Worlds.”

Mao Asada
“Good evening, I’m Mao Asada. We have just finished [the competition] but thank you for all your support. After short programme, I wondered [if I can qualify for] Worlds. Since I qualified for a spot in Worlds after [FS] today, I want to train hard in practice to have an even better skate than today’s in Worlds.”

Rika Hongo
….they’ve cut it.
 


151228 "神対応"について聞いてみた por YzRIKO

Yuzuru’s “godly response” (programme on 28 Dec 2015)
1) Interview after announcement of representatives for Worlds.
Yuzu: I have a lot of regrets (for nationals). But there were also parts where I have grown. And I have areas to work on now.
2) Why was he not able to have a good performance?
Before the performance, (walking to the van) he met his former coach, Mami Yamada, who taught him when he first started skating at 4 years of age. He said he was tired, so she thinks he was not in a very good condition.
Within the span of a month, there was NHK Trophy, GP Final and Japan nationals. His exhaustion had reached a peak.
But Coach Mami Yamada said that, aside from (those 2) jumps, he did not really show his tiredness right to the end of his free skate. So she feels he has grown in this way.
3) Backstage, Yuzu: I did so badly. I am very regretful. I want to practise.
Narrator: He is filled with regret and kept saying he wants to practise, but we managed to capture this, Hanyu’s politeness. After his performance, he thanked everyone that is involved in the event (Yuzu saying a lot of ‘arigatougozaimashita’). Hanyu-senshu is polite, at all times and to everybody.
4) Narrator:  (After his free skate, when he was walking off,) someone threw a towel down and it landed on his head.  Hanyu must be angry?? No, he still had a smile on his face.
And no matter how long and how much photography the cameramen need, Hanyu always has a smile for them. These are examples of his “godly response”. (**t/n. this word 'godly response’ is not a real word but it has been used often for Yuzu because of the amazing things he does and says.)
5) More “godly response”–
@4:35 This interviewer was also the commentator for the competition (together with former skater Takeshi Honda). Before the interview, Yuzu said to him, “You must have studied a lot about figure skating. It must have been tough.  Thank you very much. We are all very grateful.”
The interviewer was very impressed and touched by Yuzu’s words, and he said excitedly, “I got a godly response!!!!!”
Yuzu: I am now over 20 years old. I am 21. I feel I need to be more like an adult. My juniors are also coming up and so I have to be a good role model for them.
Narrator: Thank you, Hanyu-senshu, for your 'godly response’.
(briefly translated by yuzusorbet.tumblr;  thanks to YzRIKO for the video)

Photos: rhereandthere.tumblr

Videos:  hana02015, Japan Figure Skatingclover cocomi

Gif:  iguana012.tumblr, tinyqueensatoko.tumblr.com

1 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Obrigada pela dedicação de vcs em compilar as notícias dessa lenda da patinação!

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .