terça-feira, 10 de janeiro de 2017

Yuzuru’s 1st interview of 2017! On Hero’s (Fuji TV):



[from 1:37 of 1st video below]

Happy new year!
-Happy new year!!

How are your feelings for the new year?
- I’m feeling very fired up. (laughs) Because 2017 is the year before the Olympics. I feel that I must work hard and do it well from here.

Any wishes/prayers?
- I haven’t gone for the New Year shrine visit yet. (laughs)
It is important to pray (or make the wish) but the one who has to carry it out is me…

About 4CC
- I haven’t participated in 4CC in a long time. Usually, after nationals, there are 3 months of having nothing until Worlds. So in a way, I can compete while there is still the competition feel/sense. I have not won 4CC before, so I would like to take the title.

It is at the same venue as the Olympics, right?
- Yes. I would like to fit/adjust my peak going towards that. It’s an important chance to be able to skate at the same place. And it is also at the same time (of the year), so it is good practice for adjustments.

Narration: He won the gold at Sochi Olympics in 2014. The year before, he also went to the same venue for a competition, GP Final. He said it was good to get a feel of the ice and the atmosphere of the place and things like that.

- (from another video) The temperature of the ice and the temperature of the venue directly affects our bodies and our skating. And whether each note of the piano for my FS can be heard, things like that. I would like to look at these things carefully. (t/n. this part was aired in another news programme later, see 2nd video below)

About PyeongChang Olympics
- It is getting nearer and nearer. When you say one year, it feels short but then there are 365 days, so there is a lot of time. I would like to treasure/make good use of each moment of this time.

[old footage shown –he said “Efforts tell lies but it will not be in vain.”–translated before in my old post

Y- It’s the year before the Olympics, so I feel I have to improve/evolve in every area. Training that will show results in competition, ways of putting in effort, I am also working on things like that.
Kato-san: But Hanyu-senshu’s evolution is already amazing….
Y- No, still far from it, far from it……
First, I want to do my FS with no mistakes. This season’s FS, I have added in a quad loop, 2 quads in the 2nd half, the quad salchow and quad toe in the 2nd half, and also 2 (triple) axels; there are still many areas in my programme that I need to work on, so that’s the first thing that has to evolve.

[interview ends]

Kato-san in studio: The 4CC next month is in the same venue as Pyeongchang Olympics, so he will check out the feel of the ice, the reverberation of the music and things like that. The World Championships in March will determine the number of places for Japan at the Olympics. He said ‘it will be alright if I get first’.

Videos, much thanks to YzRIKO: (1) and (2)



Translated by  yuzusorbet.tumblr;  pics–thanks to fans on twitter, hanyuzu94.tumblr.  and allyuzurustuff.tumblr..

Yuzuru está lindo como  sempre e adorei vê-lo com saúde, mas quando vi a reportagem  sua atitude  ficar beliscando as mãos me deixou incomodada; e puxando pela memória lembrei que não é a primeira vez que Yuzuru ao dar entrevistas  tem esse comportamento.
É só uma observação e tenho uma teoria, vamos ver.
Torcendo muito para que mais nada atrapalhe nosso querido Yuzuru.
Go Yuzuru!



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .