quarta-feira, 3 de maio de 2017

Yuzuru in P&G interview, May 2017. (it’s a promotion for laundry softener)


“I do not like strong smells like perfume. When I pass by duty-free shops in the airport, there are times that my nose itches due to the cosmetics and perfumes. But the subtle smell of the softener from clothes is very natural and I think it is a nice scent. The smell of the laundry or the smell of home gives me the feeling of “my own fragrance”, and I feel very secure.

When I change into clean training clothes, the soft smell puts me at ease and I switch to enter into “Alright, now I will work hard and do my best!” Mother knows me well and so the softener is not changed much, and with the nice scent, I can practise comfortably.

After training, I put my sweaty training clothes ‘poi’* into the washing machine and I leave the rest to Mother. Having clean, nicely scented clothes to wear and being able to train with peace of mind seems like something very ordinary, but it is not to be taken for granted! I am very grateful to Mother who has to grapple with big loads of laundry every day.
I hear from Mother that she combines ‘Lenor Happiness’ with ‘Aroma Jewel’ so that we can enjoy varying scents. The fragrance does not get stronger but instead, there is a wider range of it. I really appreciate Mother’s thoughtfulness to such an extent.“


Translated by yuzusorbet.tumblr.;  source: P&G, myrepi.
(*poi = a sound like throwing clothes into the washer)

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .