domingo, 6 de dezembro de 2015

Video of Yuzu in kimono+hakama


Yuzuru: I haven’t worn (a Kimono) since 7-5-3 (Shichigosan). It’s been 15 years since I’ve worn one. When you ask me how I feel, I don’t really know what to say.

Asked about being told that it would be difficult to get a high score with a Japanese themed program, Yuzuru said:  When I read “Onmyoji”, I felt Abe no Seimei was very much like me.

Yuzuru Hanyu is the premier Japanese skater who felt a sense of sympathy (do they mean empathy?) towards Abe no Seimei and went where no skater had ever gone in terms of scores. He will be 21 next week.


Yuzuru: Those important things that you have inside your heart when you are a small child… for example loving figure skating and loving to win… I would like to keep these things (without losing them) while I grow (and go onto the next level).

The Grand Prix Final is 4 days after his birthday.  Will he be able to break his own record?

Translation credit: Ayako Nakamura in FB YH International Fan Group



151201 袴姿で「晴明が僕に似てる」 por YzRIKO

Read more|: sponichi.co.jp

Source photos: yuzu-ice.tumblr

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .