quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2016

Thank you my friend!

Living the virtual world that certain work of Yuzuru Hanyu, met many interesting, friendly, kind, cheerful and fun people. People from different parts like me, felt something to see Yuzuru skating and identification with him was immediate.
People almost anonymous but no less dear that help promote this magnificent skater, who became the epitome of beautiful art of skating.
To monitor Yuzuru gave me many special moments yesterday when I got home I lived one of those times when I got home stumbling upon a package from Japan.
Inside were several priceless treasures for Yuzuru fan like me!
I want to thank the public this beautiful friend who sent me these beautiful pampering, I will guard them with affection.
Thank you my friend!


 
 
 
 
 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .