segunda-feira, 20 de junho de 2016

Messagem de Yuzuru

This is a recorded voice message from Yuzu at the FaOI Kobe shows this weekend). Some fans were so moved to hear his voice, they cried.
He said, "Konnichiwa, I am Yuzuru Hanyu. I tried hard to recover from my injury so that I can do the later FaOI shows in Kobe and Nagano but it is longer than I thought, and it's a pity I could not do the shows. I am working hard so that I can show my 'genki' (healthy/energetic) self to all of you as soon as possible."


2016 FaOI in KOBE YuzuruHANYU message por yuzupino

Tradução por Angelica Yuzu - Yuzuru Hanyu International Fan Group 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .