sexta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2016

Yuzuru’s new CM for Tokyo Nishikawa ‘&Free’ pillow and comforter.

 Source: Angelic Yuzuru (yuzusorbet.tumblr.)



My rough translation from the website/video:

“Sleep is like eating, for the maintenance of our body, it is something very important. Since the time I was little, when I have trips or competitions, I would be very excited and could not sleep. I would get the feeling that I can’t move well or feel sleepy the next day. I have known this from young and so I place great importance on sleep.”

“When I am lying in a futon, I do image training, I listen to music and imagine myself skating; I do it like I am practising, I have the feeling of jumping and such in my head.”

“When I travel for competitions, there is jet lag, and often, I find it hard to fall asleep. To get good quality sleep, I try to make an environment that is easy to sleep. I do think about what is the best way for sleeping.”

Source: 1) andfree.jp/movie/ ;  2) andfree.jp/product


Source : nightwizardwatch.tumblr.


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .