sexta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2016

Ghana chocolate 2016 (2)

Ghana Chocolate event (29 Aug 2016), 11 min video of parts with Yuzuru.



2:25 of video-
Yuzu: Skate season is coming. I will be having more and more performances in front of everyone, so I really look forward to that.
And Tao-san, please try skating. Do try ice sports as well. (laughs)
[because she was talking about wanting to challenge sea sports]

MC: Now let’s try addressing one another not by family names but by your own names. So instead of saying ‘Hanyu-senshu’, please say 'Yuzuru-kun’.

[note: 'senshu’ means athlete and is a formal way of addressing a sports person.
’-kun’ is informal and a more endearing form of addressing a boy or young man.]


3 girls saying together: Yuzuru-kun, let’s enjoy today together.
Yuzu: Yes…. yes…. (laughter)

MC: How did you feel hearing that?
Yuzu: Nervous!  (laughter)
MC: Normally do you get called 'Yuzuru-kun’?
Yuzu: Not much. Fans might use that but usually it’s 'Hanyu-kun’ or 'Yuzu’ or 'Yuzuru’.
MC: So how was it hearing it from 3 girls so near you?
Yuzu: I could not look at their faces at all. (laughter)

MC: Well now it’s your turn, can you please look at their faces and address them by their names?  [**the MC is so mean, haha!**]

Yuzu: Yes. Airi-chan, Tao-chan, Suzu-chan, I will enjoy today.

MC: Hanyu-senshu, you seem so shy.
Yuzu: I used ’-chan’, but then at the end I said ‘-masu’….. haha…. Yes I was feeling embarrassed.
[note: when you address someone as ‘-chan’, it means a certain familiarity and you use the informal form of the verb at the end of the sentence instead of the polite -masu form. Yuzu is laughing at himself for being so awkward and having a funny mix in his sentence. ^^]

4:18
Yuzu: During the filming of the CM, there was a cut of eating (the chocolate). I was only required to eat a bit, but each time, I ate about half of it. There were more than 5 takes, so I ate about 2 to 3 bars at that time….. (laughs) It was really delicious…. The director also filmed me continuously eating the chocolate. (laughs)

5:35
One of the girls, Suzu-san, said she has been doing muscle training.
MC:  But muscle training and you seems the most mismatched….  Hanyu-senshu, you are reacting to this too. (he was nodding in agreement)

Yuzu: As an athlete, I think about various things regarding muscles. But looking at this body (Suzu’s), I’m thinking where are the muscles? (laughter)

Suzu: At my stomach. Muscles have started to form and I am aiming for a 6-pack. But maybe 6-pack will look awful on me, so now I am having family meetings about it. (laughter)

MC: (About women having 6-pack)  Hanyu-senshu, what do you think?

Yuzu: Hmm….. I think it can look good. Slender ladies look beautiful and there are many skaters who are like that. They all look good. Suzu-san also. I would surely like to see it. (laughter)

MC: We will look forward to a chance to see that! (laughter)

Suzu-san gestures towards her stomach, like splitting it up.

Yuzu:  Split into 6 parts…. If you can, eight parts might be good too. (laughter)

[**haha…. Yuzu is so naughty! Telling her to go for 8-pack! Look at how much he is laughing at his own suggestion! He is such a tease!!**]

6:50
MC: How about you, Hanyu-senshu? Recently what are things that get you excited?  [t/n. in Japanese, the word means “make your heart throb”]

Yuzu: Lately, I am working really hard at practice and so there is nothing but skating that I am excited about. I am looking ahead towards the competitions and working hard so that I can do good performances.

MC: When we watch you perform, we get very excited. For yourself, do you also get very excited when you do a good performance?

Yuzu: Mm….. I think I like the reaction. When I am skating, I am concentrating on myself, so I don’t really feel anything. But when I finish and the music stops, the reaction and cheers from everyone really make my heart race.

8:36
MC: Now please show the photo that “gets your heart throbbing".
Yuzu shows a photo of his earphones.
MC: What are these?
Yuzu: They are my earphones. When I have work to do, I bring them along with me. One, two, three… (counting the ones in the pic)…. eight. I bring eight with me.

MC: I’m thinking, are they really such a necessity?
Yuzu: Well….. I have wireless ones too. They each give different sound quality. At times when I am very particular about the sound, or times when I think I want to listen to this kind of music and this kind of sound quality, I get very excited with the earphones that I am obsessed about.

[**haha….. nothing very much new about what he loves.^^]

Translated by  Angelic Yuzuru;  video thanks to Jijipress.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .