sexta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2016

Ghana chocolate 2016 (1)

His solo interview after the main event, Ghana chocolate 29 Aug 2016.


 First part of video, my summary of his words:
He said it is an uncommon chance for him to be attending this kind of event, with 3 beautiful actresses, and this is for the 3rd year running, it was exciting and enjoyable.
He felt nervous when they all said “Yuzuru-kun” to him. ^^
Popping the big cracker was very fun. It was a very “Ghana-like” cracker with the gold and red colours of Ghana.

At 2:00 of video–
Q: What did you think of the photos were showed? (there was a segment where they each showed a photo that makes them feel excited about. Airi -showed pic of 2 children; Tao -pic of skiing and talked about challenging certain sports; Suzu -pic of her dog;  Yuzu -pic of his earphones.^^)

Yuzu: 1) Airi-san’s photo of children.  I myself love little kids. I often pat or stroke them but they don’t like it. (laughs) But I really do love kids.  They come to the rink sometimes;  they make me feel relaxed.
2)  I don’t go to the seaside much. I am not good at the sea. So like Tao-san, maybe I should challenge myself on that.
3)  I like dogs and cats, especially cats. So I understand her feeling.
Now on the internet, there are more and more pictures and videos. I do get the feeling that ahhhh I really want a pet cat!!!!

Q: What are your feelings now towards the new season?

Yuzu: This season I have a late start. There was no chance to skate in front of everyone and I caused a lot of worry. Now, going towards the start of the season, I will work really hard to have good performances that will make everyone ‘genki’ (invigorated), performances that I myself can smile at and in turn make everyone smile as well.

Q: Can you please tell us some exciting points or things we should pay attention to in your new programmes?

Yuzu: My short programme is choreographed by Jeffrey Buttle. The poses and ideas came out as we discussed with each other. You can look at each of the poses, how it fits with the music. The entry to jumps, the flow after landing, it’s a programme that pays special attention to those things. So I hope you will watch out for these areas.
Both my short and free are programmes that I can skate with a good feeling, and I can put my emotions into them, so please look forward to them.

–translated by Angelic Yuzuru. Some parts are summarised. Thanks to Jijipress for the video.


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .