quarta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2016

Yuzuru Hanyu in 24HTV (II)

source
Another part from 24HourTV (27 Aug 2016), before Yuzuru’s main segment. 


160827 24hTV 直前 por yuzu2016
 
At 0.17 of video, narrator:  To Hanyu-senshu, what is love? (the theme for 24HrTV this year is ‘Love’.)

Yuzu: “To me, it’s the feeling I have for my hometown. It is because of my hometown that I could work hard up to this point.  To hometown Tohoku, I will always be grateful and I hope to continue participating in various activities in future.”

My summary of another part:

The young girl skater, Akari-san, 14 years old, is from Kumamoto. This April, when the earthquake happened, the first thing she took to evacuate were her skate shoes. She started skating 6 years ago. When asked who she admires and looks up to, she said, “Hanyu-kun.”   This summer, she received a present. She and a few friends from the quake area were gathered together and they got a message from Hanyu-senshu. He invited them to skate with him in a performance.  She said, “Sugoi!”  (meaning “awesome!”)

The video shows Yuzu and the skaters rehearsing for the show.

 translated by Angelic Yuzuru, thanks to pino2016 for the video.


Obrigada mais uma vez pela tradução! 

 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário


This blog is a summary of some facts of life and skater Yuzuru Hanyu career. The idea came from not find almost anything here in Brazil about Yuzuru and / or skating , but when searching the world discovered so things became difficult absorb and organize all ; hence this blog was born .